Owning a home is a huge investment and can be an extremely rewarding experience. Let us help you find that dream, lower your monthly payment, or tap into the equity you’ve built with a mortgage loan from Cleveland State Bank.
We help you select the mortgage loan product that best fits your needs:
- Purchase, lot, construction, and refinance loans available
- Fixed (15, 20 & 30 year) rates
- Balloon mortgages
- Free pre-qualification
- Local servicing
Accurate as of 12/03/2023
Please note the following:
See the Loan Assumptions. Monthly payment and estimated closing costs are based on the information in loan assumptions for $150,000 or more.
These interest rates and APRs are subject to change without notice.
The monthly payment shown only includes your principal and interest payment. Your total monthly obligation will be higher with an escrow account or if your loan requires private mortgage insurance.
Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
Loan Assumptions for $150,000:
- Existing single family home
- Primary residence
- Purchase price: $187,500
- Loan amount: $150,000
- Escrow amount excluded in payment above
- Rate lock period: 45 days
- State: Wisconsin
- Estimated Closing Costs:
- Appraisal Fee: $450.00
- Underwriting Fee: $650.00
- Recording Fee: $60.00
- Title Insurance: $400.00
- Flood Determination: $9.00
The following documents will help you streamline your mortgage process:
- Last 30 days of pay stubs showing year-to-date earnings
- Federal Tax Returns and W2’s from the past two years
- Include all pages, even if blank, of the following:
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Most recent 401(k), 403(b), IRA, investment account, cash value life insurance policy, if applicable.
Our Mortgage Experts
Start at Cleveland State Bank for a better mortgage experience.
Cleveland, WI 53015
Howards Grove, WI 53083
Elkhart Lake, WI 53020